Earlier this week the lovely Georgina from MakeUp-Pixi3 tagged me to answer some questions, so as this evening I'm stressing (slight overstatement) over getting the first draft of my dissertation written to hand in to my tutor tomorrow I thought I'd go with an easy blog post option! I'm actually very close to being done and as it's not due until tomorrow afternoon I thought I'd have a couple of hours break and get back to the dissertation after the #bbloggers chat over on twitter (8pm on Wednesdays and Sundays if you're ever interested in joining!)
Here's the rules
1. Answer the 11 questions set.
2. Set 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Mention the blog who tagged you.
Here's my questions to answer!
1. If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?
I think I'd like to be more confident/less socially awkward. I kinda feel like I don't know what to say half the time and end up saying the wrong thing (which I usually don't even mean) or just something really stupid!
2. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would it be?
Probably David Attenborough, but it'd have to be on a day when he's out discovering awesome places and animals!
3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
There's so much, I'm not sure I can weed it down to one! But I love reading all the lovely comments you guys leave me - I'm actually thinking of making a scrapbook of them as they really cheer me up when I'm feeling sad. Is that weird?
4. What's your favourite hobby to do besides blogging?
I really like baking, but to be honest pretty much all I do at the moment is uni work, blog and sleep!
5. Do you have any pets? If not, what would you have if you could?
We do, we have two degu's (rodents) called Buffy and Willow - the boyfriend named them, not me! I also have a dog called Sham, but she lives with my mum :( I used to be an aquarist so I'd love some fish oneday too!
6. What's been your favourite age to be and why?
I think I like the age I am the best (22) as I have the freedom to do what I want to do, whilst being old enough to hopefully have some respect in the big wide world.
7. What mobile phone do you have and do you like it?
I'm not sure what it's called, but it's a Nokia - possibly a Lumia? But it's touchscreen which I'm not too fond off, but pretty decent for using the internet, which I like!
8. What's your favourite brand of beauty product?
That's so hard! I may have to go with Sleek! But I also really like MUA and ELF, for value!
9. What's your favourite makeup brush make?
Another hard question! For eye brushes I like the MUA ones, but for face I prefer the Ecotools and Real Techniques brushes.
10. What's your idea of the perfect day?
A day off from uni work would be fun, but some of my best days over the last few years were when me and my boyfriend went on boat trips in Turkey, it was just so beautiful and relaxing. Yet still fun when we went jumping off of the roof into the sea!
11. Sum yourself up in 3 words.
Shy, Happy, Determined.
The Questions I'm setting are...
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What's your favourite lipstick?
3. Where do you see yourself in 3 years time?
4. What's your favourite meal?
5. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
6. Do you favour drugstore or highend products?
7. What's your favourite film?
8. Who is your biggest beauty idol?
9. What's your current favourite skincare product?
10. If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. And finally, name a few bloggers you're loving - share the love!
And I tag...
YOU - Send me a link!
I hope you liked this little 'about me' type post today and aside from the people I've tagged, I want to tag YOU, I'd love it you send me the lifes if you do it and I look forward to reading! Hannah