Today I've got quite a novel product to share with you all, that I think will be right up quite a few people alleys! It certainly intrigued me when I first got it anyway - that and the pretty amazing tube it comes with! The idea is certainly pretty interesting too, not something I'd really heard of until now! But all that aside, lets get on with how this works!
Magnifibres as far I can see online is available from QVC for £21*, so not the cheapest product, but if this would replace false lashes, it might be a cheaper option in the long run. The packaging and product seem rather luxurious, coming in the beautiful black and pink packaging, with the white metal tube inside. Inside is 0.9g (that's more than it sounds!) of small white fibres, which promise to give length and volume.
How to Use It
1) Apply your mascara as ususal (I used Collection Multiplier - this alone doesn't do much for my lashes, I wanted to show you the effects with a not so great mascara. But using a good mascara gives even better results).
2) Apply the Magnifibres, direct from the wand.
3) Then apply your mascara again - it does cover up the white fibres, don't worry!
4) And you are done! I have gone in with a second layer of the magnifibres in the past, which is possible, but just one coat is shown in these pictures.
What did I think?
Overall I've actually been pretty impressed with the Magnifibres. As you can see from the before and after pictures my lashes seem a lot fuller and voluminous with the product applied. I didn't see a huge improvement in length, but in all honesty I personally have enough of that! I would say if you have sensitive eyes you may want to think twice about using it as a couple of times I've put the wand a little too close to my eye and you get the picture! But maybe I'm just careless, it's possible! Overall I really like the product and it's effects and will continue to use it!
For such a novel idea this has really surprised me with it's results. Although I can't see me using this everyday, I will definitely be using it for when I want my make-up to look especially nice or if I'm having a bad lash day - do they exist? Anyway as always thank you everyone for stopping by, Hannah
* PR Sample - Full info available in the Disclaimer tab.