I only bought my first nail polishes last spring, infact some of you may remember the special day where I showed my first haul with great excitement. Since then I've become a little obsessed and been trying anything I can get my hands on at a good price. So today I decided to show you some of the beautiful shades I've been loving for Autumn - mostly deep 'smoky' shades, but I added a couple of brights that I think work well for the season for those that want more colour in their life!
1) MUA Nail Varnish - Shade 8 - Red's are good for everytime of the year, this particular one is slightly deeper and costs just £1, so great for the season!
2) MUA Nail Varnish - I Want U - For me one of the main autumn colours is orange, I think it comes from the trees! This particular one is cream finish bright orange, which would make a great accent nail with taupe nails!
3) Accessorize Nail Polish - Truffle - This is the first nail polish I ever bought and in the bottle it does look a little dull. But actually I really like it for an understated medium taupe coloured nail.
4) Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - Watermelon - Brand new to me, infact I put it on my nails for the first time last night. Love the emerald green colour it has - very much so actually. But unfortunately I've had it peel off of one of my nails already?
5) Essie Nail Polish - Carry On - Everyone needs a really deep wine coloured nail polish, it's very classic and I always think rather sophisticated as well. This one from Essie ticks the boxes!
6) Barbara Daly Nail Polish - Potion - This is actually a dupe of Carry On by Essie, but ever so slightly lighter and a touch less purple. But you have to study them to notice the differences. So I'm going with dupe!
7) Barbara Daly Nail Polish - Dream - This brand is available in Tesco for those wondering, this particular shade is a really nice deep navy colour with a cream finish!
8) NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish - Chinatown - Oooo finally a colour with a bit of shimmer, can you tell I like cream finishes?! Chinatown is a gunmetal purple shade.
9) ELF Nail Polish - Dark Glitter Purple - Good old ELF contributing something to the party, this is a very deep purple shade - it looks almost black on the nails. But in the light you can see some really subtle purple and blue shimmer - very pretty.
Apologies for not putting all these shades on my nails and showing you guys - but could you imagine the state of my nails after doing that! I'm up for requests of particular ones though so do let me know! Thanks for stopping by, Hannah
Why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
Or take a look at my Youtube?
And don't forget Twitter!