Definitely not the most creative of titles, my brain doesn't seem capable of more than simple speech right now! But hopefully the look I've created will make up for that a little bit. I'm not actually going anywhere this Halloween, I'm sat home doing some work, but I couldn't help but to get lost in the fun of it all and come up with this. I really really enjoyed creating it, so here's to hoping I can get a little more creative juice running through this blog! Anyway I hope you enjoy this look :)
Also apologies for only having two pictures of the look, unfortuntly I've managed to lose them in the depths of my computer, but luckily I still have these to that I'm pretty pleased with to share with you. Sorry if that sounded a little big headed, I didn't mean it to?
Anyway I also edited these pictures a slight bit to make my skin slightly whiter as I only had a white eyeshadow to make my skin white and it didn't quite do the trick! I know other products exist but it wasn't worth my money to buy one just for this though!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer - 53
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette - Nougat Eyeshadow (all over face)
- Sleek Curacao Palette - Espresso Martini (contour)
- Sleek Curacao Palette - Purple Haze (blush)
- Sleek Curacao Palette - Singapore Sling (blush)
- Models Own Powder Eyeshadow - White Pearl (highlight)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Accessorize Eye Pencil - Black (don't like this so used it to draw on my face!)
- Topshop Kajal Pencil - Crushed Charcoal
- Barry M Fine Glitter Dust - 23 Black Purple (foiled on lid)
- Sleek Curacao Palette - Espresso Martini (pressed over eyeliner)
- Sleek Curacao Palette - Purple Haze (top edges)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Eyeliner - Shake It Up!
DIY Black Lipgloss
As Halloween only comes around for one day a year I didn't want to go out and buy a black lipgloss, so I made one using products I already had. You might not want to do this, but I'm personally happy doing it and wanted to share for others who don't mind. It was very easy as I just used a black eyeliner (Accessorize Eye Pencil - Black) to colour in my lips. And then added a clear gloss (BeautyUK Lip Lust in Diamond) over the top using a lipbrush.
Thats your basic gloss, but you can go a little funky by adding some glitter/colour etc etc to the centre of the lips using a fluffy brush, which gives a really kool effect (I'd didn't do that here though, but did have done whilst playing around for this post)
Anyway that's enough of what I didn't do for Halloween this year! What did you guys get upto? Any funky costumes or face painting? I'd love to hear :) Anyway I hope you enjoyed my look and thanks so much for stopping by, H :)