My plans for the blog today failed a little when I managed to loose the photographs on my computer. Fail! It was a product I really didn't enjoy so I'm not sure I'll get around to taking the photographs and wearing the shadows to show you again. But if anybody really wanted to hear about it, just ask. Oh and it might help if I actually tell you what it was... it's the ELF Beauty Eye Manual - Bright Eye Edition. But as I said I'll be more than happy to put the review up if anyone wanted, it's mostly written anyway :)
But to get back to why you clicked onto this post! As I had some time on my hands I wanted to have a play with my make-up and came up with this purple smokey look with some dramatic lashes and detail. I had a lot of fun creating it, so I hope you enjoy!
Why are my eyes different shapes?!
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - 53 Dark Radiance
- The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation - 01
- Barbara Daly Velvet Blush - English Rose
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Topshop Kajal Pencil - Crushed Charcoal (bottom lashes)
- Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen - Black (top lashes)
- Accessorize Volumising Mascara
- ELF Diamond Black Lashes
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow - Minimalist White (inner corner)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Flash (outside bottom lashes)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust - 99 Bright Indigo (crease + face)
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette - Blade (lid)
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette - Abyss + Noir (deep crease)
- Sleek Acid Palette - Neon Pink + matte purple (face)
- Sleek Paraguaya - Sandstone (highlight)
- BeautyUK Lip Lust - Sweet Sixteen.
I've been wearing the Lip Lusts a lot recently, theres some really pretty colours with a completly non sticky finish. If you haven't had a look at them you really should. And they're a bargain as well!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the look. If you have any questions or wanted reviews/swatches of anything mentioned just ask :) Also if you've stumbled across me and liked what you found, subscribe to not miss out on my upcoming posts! Thanks :)